Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

R.I.P. || 2009 Cali Trip




There are 2 things I've always wanted to see in the U.S. : military cemetaries with all those white graves perfectly aligned - in a military way actually - and big ass / all wood and warm, cosy lighted college libraries (yeah the kind of libraries cops used to go seek informations in the pre-digital era of thriller movies !). Well there are probably more than 2, but these are the ones I'm thinking of, off the top of my head right now, plus it wouldn't sound nearly as good if I said I just did one of 134 things I want to do ;)

Anyway, I went to the NYC public library, the LA library, and basically every library I see, but I've yet to find that one library... The cemetary is now off of my todo list though, as this was exactly what I had in mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to say what you think about this ! Thx

 
Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics