Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Friendly game of .... What the hell is that game anyway ? || 2009 Cali Trip

We were walking in a park in San Francisco, and we ended up in a middle of what seemed to be some sort of university tournament, with at least a dozen of different teams donning their university's colors, and playing some kind of base-ball game, only with people kicking a soccer ball instead of batting the base-ball... Anyway the atmosphere was very relaxed, people seemed to really enjoy the beautiful afternoon, and it reminded me how much I would have liked to study in the U.S.... This will definitely be one of my biggest regrets in life, not to be able to experience that. Now I can only hope I'll get the chance to go there for work for a couple years or so, even though it's not gonna be the same !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a minute to say what you think about this ! Thx

 
Free Stats Hit Counter Web Analytics